lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2011

All I want for christmas is...

... YOU


Pictures from weheartit


Headphones. Those in the picture would be just perfect.

Movie tickets, so I could be somebody else for a moment.

Some CD's. Scandinavian Music Group, Olavi Uusivirta, Skitlet, Maroon5 or The Crash would be great.

Make-Up.


Music System. My stereos don't work.


Perfume. I don't know which one i want but if I find a good one I'll let you know!


Money. Boring. But I really need it.


Worldpeace and carrots to everybody! And of course love and happiness also!
(I didn't notice that the paper in the picture was burning... I don't want to burn those lovely things, I want to have them and I also want to every nice people in the world to get them!)



Woolly socks. I only have one pair and I'm not good in knitting. So dear Santa, could you please please give me these?



Ei kommentteja: